[seqfan] Re: A true Mac Mahon ruler?

Éric Angelini eric.angelini at skynet.be
Tue Jun 25 21:43:19 CEST 2019

You are right, Maximilian, I saw all those seq and got confused
(there are more seq dealing with this "ruler" idea -- some of them
even worse. Anyway, I understand now the "concept" (I even bought
on JSTOR a 2-page paper from 1975 a few hours ago).
The name "perfect Golomb ruler" is what I was looking for.
Merci !
É.