[seqfan] Anyone interested in helping with my "overflow"?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 02:06:44 CET 2019

Dear Seqfans, Every day or so I get an email message with a proposal for a
new sequence, or some ideas about a problem,
or a draft version of an article about sequences, or some other
mathematical subject.

I just don't have time to study these emails, but I don't want to ignore
them, and I don't want to be impolite.

If I had a bunch of people who would be willing to at least have a look at
such messages, I could send them out to people.  You would not get more
than one a week!  Please let me know if you would like to help.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com