[seqfan] Re: Anyone interested in helping with my "overflow"?

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 11:01:15 CET 2019

Hi Neil and SeqFans,

I'd like to help with ideas for a new sequence or some ideas about a
problem (but rather not with a draft for an article).
But it raises some questions to me; people having those questions, do they
have an account on OEIS?
Do I submit sequences for them? Do I "open" sequences for editing?
What do they need help with? Wording thoughts? Finding terms?
Anything you think one should or shouldn't do in helping out?

Best,
David

Virusvrij.
www.avg.com