[seqfan] Re: A007773

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 22:47:32 CET 2019

There are other obvious sequences connected with Kevin Brown's problem.
A007773 counts how many different sums are achievable; but does any
sequence record the smallest possible sum? The first four values are 0, 2,
14, 38 -- but this is already not in OEIS! I feel like I must have done
something wrong here, because surely this related sequence (which Brown
explicitly expresses interest in in his note!) must have been entered at
some point.