[seqfan] Re: Request for more terms for A027641 (modulo 36)

Gordon Charlton gordonrcharlton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 21:14:44 CET 2019

The file was received with thanks, and the project completed with track 5, The Bernoulli Shuffle.

Notes from the Analytical Engine will reside here until the record label are ready to publish it.

https://soundcloud.com/beat-frequency/sets/notes-from-the-analytical

Thank you all for providing, maintaining and improving this amazing resource, the OEIS.

Gordon

Correction to first post.
Dinosaur Theory, sequences A036036, A080576 and A080577

Sent from my iPad