[seqfan] Re: Interesting discovery by Dan Preston concerning a Recaman-like sequence

Hans Havermann gladhobo at bell.net
Thu Mar 21 14:46:56 CET 2019

I'm running the code (with 11281) as I write, so far without interruption. The printouts of how many iterations have been reached are now > 1.75*10^12. The only issue I have is that the file that is keeping track of the bit vectors is showing at first glance to be > 5.3 TB, which is impossible because the storage drive is only 2 TB and a system check appears to indicate that it still has 1.25 TB of space available.