[seqfan] Re: Interesting discovery by Dan Preston concerning a Recaman-like sequence

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 20:09:41 CET 2019

The pin plot won't show the spike, because the pin plot only shows the
primary data, not the B-file.

The scatterplot is already logarithmic, and it will only have to squash by
about 20% to accomodate the new data point.

This sequence has clear clustering tendencies -- it's likely that there are
other numbers near 11281 that are similarly recalcitrant.