[seqfan] Re: Re Helping with my "overflow"

Marc LeBrun mlb at well.com
Sat Mar 30 17:17:04 CET 2019

>= Neil Sloane <njasloane at gmail.com>
> Jon Awbrey suggested that I put these emails on a page in our Wiki, so that
> all OEIS users could see them.  But I would not be comfortable doing that...

But it would be unobjectionable if the correspondent were to post their own query.

Writers could just be politely directed to such a page[*] by any of us.

Of course any public discussion venue is potentially afflicted by spam and trolls.
Perhaps simply requiring posters to be registered OEIS users would be sufficient?

[*] and/or Math Overflow