[seqfan] Re: Re Helping with my "overflow"

Peter Luschny peter.luschny at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 18:20:57 CET 2019

NJAS> Jon Awbrey suggested that I put these emails on a page in our Wiki,
so that
NJAS> all OEIS users could see them.
MH> ... we could propose a kind of "forum" on the wiki where people could
post
MH> their problems and ask for interested collaborators and/or help.

Why another fragmentation of places and our attention? Isn't
the SeqFan list the right place for that?

What one needs is of course a working list. The current state
is more than unsatisfactory. But if the current list owner
does not get the problems under control, as it seems, then
maybe he should pass it on to someone else?

MLB> ...politely directed to such a page[*] by any of us.
MLBN> [*] and/or Math Overflow

MathOverflow is for professional mathematicians and those
know MO. I suspect that those seeking advice are more likely
to come from the non-professional sector.

Peter