[seqfan] Re: Sense of Mathematics No.2

zbi74583_boat at yahoo.co.jp zbi74583_boat at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Nov 25 03:08:47 CET 2019

    Hi  Seqfans    To Peter    >  50
    I am sorry  it is typo  It must be 52 =  000110(5)    On the page of partitions' figure    ,    54 names of titles of sections exist. The creator of the rule of Genji Koh chose  main love stories'  names of 52 sections
    To Maximilian    >   The file  Nazo    Kazz    ,    my friend's name    ,    who is master of the ceremony    ,    describes that he found the law of the arrangement of figure except 14 figures A to N    Still    ,    he doesn't understand the law for these 14 figures.    You mean  you understood the law of them ?    I will translate your opinion and mail it to Kazz

    Yasutoshi