[seqfan] Re: A025586/2

Peter Munn techsubs at pearceneptune.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 11:31:59 CEST 2019

Hugo makes a good point to look at A056959 alongside A025586. I would
suggest creating A056959/2 (and probably A056959/4 also) rather than
A025586/2, employing a principle that if there is a concise definition
that results in a sequence starting one or a few terms earlier (and no
such definition starting many terms earlier), the definition giving more
terms should be used.

Best Regards,

Peter