[seqfan] Polyominoes (A000105, A000988, A001168) - offset problem

Jean-Luc Manguin jean-luc.manguin at unicaen.fr
Wed Jun 24 15:20:03 CEST 2020

Hello,

Everytime I edit a sequence, I receive justified remarks about my non-respect of some rules, although of course this non-respect is not done by purpose.

In return, I would like to find in OEIS a care about coherence ; this example needs (IMO) a little correction :
- A000105 has an offset = 0
- A000988 and A001168 have offset = 1

These three sequences give the number of polyominoes (free, one-sided, and fixed) and as it is written in the dedicated page in Mathworld, [ https://mathworld.wolfram.com/Polyomino.html | https://mathworld.wolfram.com/Polyomino.html ] , there is no polyomino with zero cell ; then I would be pleased to see A000105 with offset = 1, which seems much more logical. Of course I could edit this sequence (I did not try, I guess I can), but I prefer to mention this in the list.

Thank you, dear editors, for your attention to this message.
Have a nice day and a happy St John !

JL Manguin