[seqfan] Re: Polyominoes (A000105, A000988, A001168) - offset problem

Fred Lunnon fred.lunnon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:12:53 CEST 2020

  Or indeed,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_with_one_element

  Such questions may prove highly nontrivial, and their detailed investigation
reveal subtle disparities between apparently equivalent concepts, as well as
unexpected connections between apparently distinct ones.

  Didactically convenient simplified responses should therefore be avoided
--- but just don't mention  b*n*m*a* c*e*f*c*e*t*  !

WFL