[seqfan] Re: supporting the OEIS Foundation via Amazon Smiles

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:47:32 CEST 2020

Thank you for the reminder, Neil.

A little note: if you search through Google and then click on an Amazon
result and you're not on Amazon Smile, Amazon will remind you that you're
not on Amazon Smile and offer to take you there. I wish I had taken note of
this earlier, but I do have a couple more things to buy there.

Al

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 1:49 PM Neil Sloane <njasloane at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sequence Fans,  Don't forget, if you are buying stuff from Amazon, you
> can get 5% of what you pay donated to The OEIS Foundation Inc.
>
> *AmazonSmile* is a *program* that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases
> on *Amazon* to a charity of your choice. All you need to *do* is start your
> shopping at *smile*.*amazon*.*com*. The donation *will* be made at no extra
> cost to you and you *can* choose from nearly one million public charitable
> organizations
>
> Best regards
> Neil
>
> Neil J. A. Sloane, President, OEIS Foundation.
> Email: njasloane at gmail.com

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com
<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>