[seqfan] Re: Composite numbers n such that digits of prime factors of n are either 4 or 9.

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 05:24:27 CEST 2020

Yes, I agree with Marc.

If someone has nothing better to do it is OK to make an index entry for
EXISTING sequences like "primes / composites whose digits are 4 and 9"
but don't add any more of the type.

Once you make a list, there is the temptation to "fill in the gaps", and to
create sequences for "primes / composites whose digits are 4 and 7".
DON"T DO THAT.
If we have them already then it is ok to index them, but don't create any
new ones.

And don't start doing it in other bases.