[seqfan] Numbers whose number of d's in base b is q.

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:20:40 CEST 2021

OEIS has a lot of sequences of the form
Numbers whose number of d's in base b is q.
For example there is
Numbers whose number of 0's in base 5 is 1 (or some rewording of that)

I figured how many of those are there so I started listing the numbers for
each base and digits.
Like
A023729 [5, 2, 0] List([1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23,
24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 40, 41, 43, 44, 45, 46, 48])
That is the sequence
  A023729 is  Numbers whose number of 2's in base 5 is 0. (but actually
Numbers with no 2's in their base-5 expansion).
Until now I have a list of about 70 sequences of this form. I wouldn't be
surprised if this goes beyond 150 sequences. I guess it would be nice to
have some spot where they're all listed to then refer to that list in most
of those sequences.

I thought maybe to put them in xrefs of 1 but there are a lot of them.
In addition, some sequences are a bit thin in info. Just name, sequence and
thats merely it.

What could be a good thing to do from here on out?

Best,
David