[seqfan] Re: Numbers whose number of d's in base b is q.

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 06:13:07 CEST 2021

In that situation what we do is create an entry in  the Index to the OEIS,
and then just put a link to the index entry in every one of the sequences

For example, many sequences contain the link

Index entries for sequences related to cellular automata
<https://oeis.org/index/Ce#cell>

(see for example A070950) and the links point to a long entry in the Index

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com