[seqfan] Re: Numbers whose number of d's in base b is q.

M. F. Hasler oeis at hasler.fr
Sun Apr 25 01:07:31 CEST 2021

You can also make a wiki page which allows for nicer table formatting,
Mathematical formulas, additional comments, proofs, etc.,
and link in the sequences and/or in the index to that page.
See for (a very random) example
https://oeis.org/wiki/User:M._F._Hasler/Prime_sums_from_neighboring_terms
to get an idea. (Certainly not the most interesting example, sorry.)

--
Maximilian