[seqfan] Re: searching on oeis.org for sequences with partial information

andre maute andre.maute at gmx.de
Thu Feb 11 01:06:09 CET 2021

FYI, i have now the fourth term of this sequence

A(1) = 1, A(2) = 3, A(3) = 30, A(4) = 1080

The fifth term is out of scope at the moment,
because my C++ program needed already 1500 minutes for A(4).

A(d) somehow counts the number of ways to reconnect
the d-simplices of a particular dissected d-hypercube.

Andre