[seqfan] Re: searching on oeis.org for sequences with partial information

Hugo Pfoertner yae9911 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:33:51 CET 2021

Perhaps the general recommendation to leave out initial terms, especially 0
and 1, in a search is applicable here. This then gives a hit to A203478,
for example. In addition, you should always try a search with common
factors divided out, in this case factor 3, which then e.g. results in a
hit for "1, 10, 360" on A301310. My search program, with which this is
possible automatically and which I presented here some time ago (
http://list.seqfan.eu/pipermail/seqfan/2020-October/021017.html ), seems to
be used by no one except myself.