[seqfan] Re: searching on oeis.org for sequences with partial information

Charles Greathouse crgreathouse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:39:30 CET 2021

For the original question, I don't know of better approaches than (1) using
stripped.gz to restrict matches to the beginning, optionally skipping the
first term, and (2) finding relationships manually (dividing out factors,
etc.).

With the first three terms I wouldn't have found anything, but with the
fourth I found
A203478(n) = A028362(n+1) * 2^(n*(n-1)/2)
which may be relevant to you.