[seqfan] Re: Fwd: Re: Self avoiding polygons

John Mason masonmilan33 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:56:54 CET 2021

I reply to both Allan and Elijah.

I posted the problem because the approach of choosing one “side” of the polygon has difficulty in the following case. BTW, please make sure it arrives as Courier New, so that the spacing works.

OOOOOOO
O     O
O     O
O     O
O O O O
O O O O
OOO OOO

The only way to reduce is to find an endpoint. But how to describe that in a proof?

john

Sent from Mail for Windows 10