[seqfan] Re: The gerrymandering sequence A341578 needs better explanation

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:47:25 CET 2021

Typo, sorry. I meant to say:

Dear Sequence Fans,  I had another look at A341578.  I accepted it because
some of the editors looked at it, and "gerrymandering" is an extremely
important topic.  But after looking at it more closely, I admit I don't
really understand the sequence.  Could someone explain the definition more
clearly?