[seqfan] Re: A sequence and a related array

Charles Greathouse crgreathouse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 03:57:50 CEST 2021

Can't you just use that same trick, though? m(m+1)(m+2) + 3 is irreducible
and always divisible by 3, m(m+1)...(m+100) + 100 is always divisible by
100, and so on. Were you to hit a reducible polynomial you could just add
the target number again until you're irreducible again. So I think Sada
Numbers are just A000012. :)