[seqfan] Re: Triangles of sums

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 23:31:12 CEST 2021

I applaud your instinct to make sure that simple cases accompany their more
complicated brethren into the Encyclopedia -- I think this is right on
target.

But I am missing something here. Can you display all the triangles for n=1
to 3? My problem is that you must be allowing triangles of one row in order
to have one example for n=1 and n=2, but then it seems to me that you ought
to have two examples for n=3, one with one row, and one with two rows. But
you say there is only one.

Also, I am assuming you do *not* consider reflections around the vertical
axis to be distinct solutions.

I'm sure some sequence fanatic will be happy to help you as soon as it's
clearer what your definitions are.

One last thing: 6 + 4 does not equal 8, as your second example seems to
claim.