[seqfan] Triangles of sums

jnthn stdhr jstdhr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 07:56:03 CEST 2021

Hi, Allan.

To clarify, 1 and 2 have no possible distinct children, hense they have
height of 1.  And you are correct, I am not counting reflections, since
A340389 does not.

The first few triangles are:

            3      4      5      5
1,  2,  1 2,  1 3,  1 4,  2 3

As for the typo, In my notebook see I have the 10, 64, 513 triangle just
below the 8, 53, 412 triangle, so I think my error is a result of looking
at the wrong line and not seeing the obvious error 6+4!=8. Sorry for the
confusion.

-jnthn