[seqfan] Fibonacci sequence (A45) on Jeopardy!

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 21:17:40 CEST 2021

WDIV reran the *Jeopardy!* episode from September 16, 2019, with this clue
for $2000 in the Potpourri category:

46,368, 75,025, 121,393 & 196,418 are specific to the work of this 12th &
> 13th century Italian man

The at-the-time 11-day champion Jason Zufranieri, a math teacher from
Albuquerque, had to think about this one before answering Fibonacci. I
think I would have answered more quickly, but I know for certain that I
wouldn't have been able to calculate first differences quickly enough,
maybe Jason did.

Al

--
Alonso del Arte