[seqfan] Re: Suggestion for a sequence

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:22:39 CEST 2021

If you have a relevant reference to a reputable journal, that's a good
indication you're getting close to the standards of mathematics reference
work. I haven't looked at the cited *Heureka* volume yet, but I have a
feeling it will check out.

Don't get paralyzed by perfectionism. As long as the editors can see that
you made a sincere effort to get things right, they'll forgive minor
stylistic mistakes, and might even correct them for you.

It looks like you can already check off a lot of things, if not all, on
this checklist: http://oeis.org/wiki/Suggested_pre-submit_checklist

Al

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 11:42 AM Frank Adams-watters via SeqFan <
seqfan at list.seqfan.eu> wrote:

> Don't be afraid to submit a sequence. The editors get mad at people who
> won't learn, but not at novices.
>
> One important point to remember is that criticism of your sequence is not
> criticism of you; so don't be defensive about it..
>
> Franklin T. Adams-Watters

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com
<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>