[seqfan] new journal with many sequences - need help

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:13:03 CET 2021

Dear Sequence Fans, There is a new journal in which there are many articles
with sequences, both old and new.

There are too many for me to keep up with.

The journal is called Enumerative Combinatorics and Applications   (or ECA)

Here is a link to a paper in the current issue so that you can get to the
web site:

Laura Colmenarejo, Pamela E. Harris, Zakiya Jones, Christo Keller, Andrees
Ramos Rodriguez Eunice Sukarto and Andres R. Vindas-Melendez, <a href="
http://ecajournal.haifa.ac.il/Volume2021/ECA2021_S2A11.pdf">Counting
k-Naples Parking Functions Through Permutations and the k-Naples Area
Statistic</a>, Enumerative Combinatorics and Applications, ECA 1:2 (2021)
Article S2R11.

I just created A342270 from that paper (it needs more terms)

If folks would like to help, look at any paper in the journal, and
- add any new sequences to the OEIS,
- add references to the OEIS entries if the paper mentions them,
- and if the paper references the OEIS, add it to the "List of Works that
Cite the OEIS") (on the OEIS Wiki).

There are plenty of papers, many in each issue, and issue 1:2 just appeared.

I also created A341731, -732, -733 from another paper in that issue.

But I don't have time to do any more

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com