[seqfan] Re: A168233(0)

rayjchandler at sbcglobal.net rayjchandler at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 30 15:59:28 CEST 2021

The programs all need to be revised to produce the altered sequence.

There are other sequences that relate to A168233 with formulas - these would
need to be checked for correctness.  Or do you revise these too with an
additional term?

What is gained by making this change and is it worth all that effort?
Ray