[seqfan] EIS Mistake on the Dedekind combinatory sequences.

jmmaranda jmmaranda at protonmail.com
Mon May 31 15:31:06 CEST 2021

Dear Seqfans:

The EIS A132582 sequence must not have the term 0.
The published sequence is all displaced.
I have correctly calculated to term 204 but the bfile is rejected.
This mistake must be corrected.
How do we do it ?
I have created new Sourceforge projects, the link is:

sourceforge.net/projects/eis-a132581/files
sourceforge.net/projects/eis-a132582/files

JM Aranda
Madrid

-------- A132582 COMMENTS
For n >= 1, <<<===!!!
a(n) is the number of antichains """containing (n-1) """ <<<===!!!

in the first n elements of the infinite Boolean lattice.
Robert Israel, Mar 08 2017
CROSSREFS See A132581
A132582 as a simple table
n a(n)