[seqfan] Re: EIS Mistake on the Dedekind combinatory sequences.

Sean A. Irvine sairvin at gmail.com
Mon May 31 20:24:06 CEST 2021

The sequence is defined to be the first differences of A132581 and the
values are correct.

Robert Israel's Maple program correctly computes the sequence.

The "n>=1" in the comment is purely a restriction about the region in which
that comment applies.

In short, I see nothing wrong here.

However, in general, if you encounter a mistake, then you can simply edit
the sequence and propose the correction. Editors will then review your work
and approve or reject as necessary.

Hope this helps,
Sean.