[seqfan] Re: Fwd: Worry about old sequence, A030077, paths in K_n, and new sequence A352568

Brendan McKay Brendan.McKay at anu.edu.au
Sun Apr 3 16:58:35 CEST 2022

On page 2 of that paper it says "Horak and Rosa generalize this to
composite v and show that the condition on divisors is necessary".

Doesn't this mean that every realizable multiset is admissible? Don't
trust me on that.

One more thing before I go to bed: this gives a way of extending A030077
up to 19 as well, since it is only necessary to compare the lengths of
the admissible multisets which are vastly fewer than the number of paths.

Brendan.