[seqfan] Re: Probable mistake in A013582 (number of states in Connect-4).

Russ Cox rsc at swtch.com
Sat Dec 3 23:13:50 CET 2022

Hi Neil, Sean, Sidney,

I got the sequence very wrong in 1996. (Sorry! I was a high school student.)
Sean corrected it in 2018 and I wrote an independent program that agreed
through a(15).
Looks like Sean computed the later terms.
I can't find my 2018 program at the moment - I should have uploaded it then.
But I'm sure it was not able to get out to a(42), or I wouldn't have
stopped at a(15).
In any event, I will leave it to Sean and Sidney to work out the right
terms.

Best,
Russ