[seqfan] Re: Number of orders of distances to vertices of n-dimensional cube

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Wed Dec 7 00:36:21 CET 2022

On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 5:07:14 PM EST Max Alekseyev wrote:
> No, I have not added this sequence - please do so as it was your
> proposition.
> Sage has been computing a(6) for over a day now.

I'll add it once I'm reasonably certain of the value of a(6). I'm planning to
*Put the code on GitHub so that I can link to it
*Speed it up with multithreading
*Randomize the primes used in the low-discrepancy sequence
*Allow using either Richtmyer or Halton sequences.
I may also output the list of orders, so that I can compare the orders found
by two different runs.

Pierre
--
The Black Garden on the Mountain is not on the Black Mountain.