[seqfan] Re: Number of orders of distances to vertices of n-dimensional cube

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Fri Dec 16 06:49:04 CET 2022

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 2:54:05 AM EST Lucas Brown wrote:
> Offline execution of that code yielded a(5) = 1981440 in about 20 minutes.

My program got a(5)=1981440 in 3.5 seconds of real time, 9.7 seconds of CPU
time (it now parallel-processes, but this box also has web browsers and mprime
running). a(6), which I'm still not sure of, took 6 h of real time and over a
day of CPU time.

Pierre
--
Judaism uses a lunisolar calendar; Islam uses a solely lunar calendar.