[seqfan] Re: Number of orders of distances to vertices of n-dimensional cube

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Tue Nov 15 05:47:41 CET 2022

On Monday, November 14, 2022 10:15:47 PM EST Max Alekseyev wrote:
> Hi Pierre,
>
> The next term is 5376 as computed by this quick'n'dirty Sage code based on
> hyperplane arrangements:
> https://sagecell.sagemath.org/?q=gbndab
>
> It may also be possible to compute a(5) but not online.

Thanks! That doesn't match any of the sequences beginning 1,2,8,96, but when I
divide by 2^n and chop off the 0th term, it matches two entries. A325756 looks
unlikely as the next term is only 360, but A088229 looks likely. Is that the
right sequence?

How can I compute hyperplane arrangements?

Pierre

--
loi mintu se ckaji danlu cu jmaji