[seqfan] Re: Polycubes and canonical order of k-tuples of nonnegative integers

Pontus von Brömssen pontus.von.bromssen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 17:16:47 CEST 2023

Just a small clarification of the code I proposed for polyominoes of
arbitrary dimension: the mapping should be (x_1, x_2, ...) ->
(Product_{i>=1} prime(i)^x_i) - 1. The "-1" in order to get the exponents
of 2 to start at 0.

By the way, maybe this code has been used before; does anyone (John?) know?

/Pontus