[seqfan] Re: Sequences of real numbers

Pontus von Brömssen pontus.von.bromssen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 21:38:16 CET 2023

Maximilian, thanks for the input (and for correcting A073027).

I agree it would be difficult to search directly for the table, but I
imagine it could be facilitated by submitting both the table and the
first few rows separately. Searching for one of the rows would then lead to
the table via a cross-reference.

/Pontus