[seqfan] Number of Deltahedra

Antreas Hatzipolakis anopolis72 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:08:16 CET 2023

I have developed a method to create n-deltahedra recursively. The number of
n-deltahedra for n<=12 are 1,1,2,5,13 for 4,6,8,10,12 faces, respectively.
We will publish the paper soon. Attached is a list of n-deltahedra for
n<=12. Thanks,
Prof. Lu, Dept. of CSIE,
Asia University, Taiwan

https://geometry.pre-college.narkive.com/JIBdcdER/concave-deltahedra-with-less-than-12-faces

Dr. Keh-Ming Lu

[.....]. I am interested in creating Taotie Models and counting deltahedra
with 2n faces. I have spent two years to count and proof thirteen(13)
 deltahedra with 12 faces. Recently I found forty-seven(47) deltahedra with
14 faces and continue working on deltahedra with 16 faces.

https://www.kehminglu.com/books/