[seqfan] Re: Corrections to A072368

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 19:10:20 CEST 2023

When the data is corrected, the values listed should only include ones
proven optimal. Bounds and conjectures should go only in the comments.

The purpose of this practice (avoiding conjectural and best-yet values)
mostly pertains to sequences with multiple models or interpretations, which
luckily doesn't apply to this one, but it's a good habit to encourage.