[seqfan] Re: Add a Fibonacci number to get a prime

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 06:08:11 CEST 2023

I can get in touch with Jack Braxton, yes.  But before we proceed any
 further, I want to consult the editors who rejected his original version,
and make sure they agree to having it in the OEIS.

I will report here when I hear back from them.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com