[seqfan] Re: Add a Fibonacci number to get a prime

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:06:54 CEST 2023

 Alois Heinz agrees that Braxton's sequence is interesting, so I have
created A361509 and A361510 for it.
Pontus, can you go ahead now and create your version, and email me the
A-number?  (By the way, I apologize for misspelling your name the other
day.)

Once all three sequences have been approved, I will contact Jack Braxton
and apologize.

There were programs for the original version of his sequence in MMA and
PARI, but they did not match the version I am using, so I did not copy them
over.  I also did not indicate how far people searched for a(26), but that
should be added.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com