[seqfan] Re: Simplified name of A056856?

Marc LeBrun mlb at well.com
Thu Mar 30 20:58:07 CEST 2023

Richard, not quite sure what you're proposing/asking, but if that formula for T(n,k) is valid then I recommend that the name ought to be "Unsigned triangle of the Stirling Numbers of the first kind multiplied by perfect powers" (versus "|Stirling1(n,k)| * n^*(k-1)") or at least that text should be in the comment, to facilitate future string searches in the OEIS.  Also  "related to rooted trees and unrooted planar trees" should appear in the comments for the same reason.