[seqfan] Re: %I entries now have a timestamp?

M. F. Hasler oeis at hasler.fr
Mon May 1 22:16:50 CEST 2023

It seems that this is the number and timestamp of the "revision" (last
edit/modification, cf "history").
I had not noticed that but why not.
But I think all that comes after the A-number is not really official (and
not all sequences have M- or N-numbers, although these have a well defined
meaning).
-M.