[seqfan] Re: connectedness systems: the conjecture about A072447

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:57:05 CEST 2023

Dear Christian,  I apologize for uploading the wrong file.  I have now
replaced it with the correct file, just so you can see what I wrote.

I certainly don't insist that this is the way to proceed.  I was just
trying to do what you suggested.  Obviously I misread your message.

May I suggest that you take over the editing of this sequence, and make any
changes that you think are appropriate?
If you think the best way to proceed is to have two (or even three)
sequences, then please go ahead and propose them.

Send me an email when you have made the changes. (I am in the middle of
several urgent projects, with deadlines coming up, so I have less time than
usual for monitoring the submissions.)

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com