[seqfan] Re: Ali Sada's A364054

cwwuieee cwwuieee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:52:32 CEST 2023

I uploaded a graph of the first 10^8 terms. It looks like there are gaps in the lines, and qualitatively it looks like the graph of the first 10^4 terms.Cheers,Chai Wah
-------- Original message --------From: Neil Sloane <njasloane at gmail.com> Date: 10/22/23  12:46 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Sequence Fanatics Discussion list <seqfan at list.seqfan.eu> Subject: [seqfan] Ali Sada's A364054 The definition involves the primes, but otherwise this is quite similar toRecaman's A005132.  However, the graph seems a bit simpler than Recaman's,since it appears to be dominated by pairs of straight lines, one descendingand one ascending (as can be seen from Chai Wah Wu's b-file).  5 is stillmissing even after 10K terms. It would be nice to know more. (I added somecomments to the entry.)Best regardsNeilNeil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,Email: njasloane at gmail.com--Seqfan Mailing list - http://list.seqfan.eu/