[seqfan] Re: Ali Sada's A364054

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:17:13 CEST 2023

Dear Chai Wah, I was not very clear. What I was focusing on were the two
*lowest* lines at any point.  These seem to always be a pair of unbroken
diverging lines of equal length, such that when one pair ends, the next
pair starts.  You new graph shows this very nicely.  If we had a model just
for those lines, it might show something.

Dear Allan, I hope you will create all those sequences you mentioned!

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com