[seqfan] Re: OEIS Frontend Redesign

Bob Lyons boblyonsnj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 21:23:50 CET 2024

Hello Alexander and Tom.

An intdb entry is easier to read on my iPhone because it makes better use of the full width of the screen. And I like the ability to collapse sections.

I also like how each program is in its own subsection of the Programs section. However, this feature breaks down for Lisp/Scheme programs which have lines that begin with “(define”; for example: https://www.intdb.io/A230427

As an OEIS submitter and editor, I’m much more inclined to use the existing web site, because it’s integrated nicely with the submission and editing functions.

Bob