[seqfan] Re: OEIS Frontend Redesign

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 21:45:28 CET 2024

Rotating the phone does help a little. At least the page becomes more
readable, but searching for sequences is still problematic: you still have
to find the search box, because it's tiny, though it does get zoomed in a
little more when you try to put text in.

I tried to attach a screenshot but the mailing list server complained the
message was too big. I can send it to anyone who wants it.

Al